Personal Injury Attorneys in Chino Hills
Lawyers Representing Injured People Throughout Los Angeles County, Riverside County and San Bernardino County
Choosing a personal injury attorney to represent you is one of the most important decisions you will make after suffering an injury caused by another’s negligence.
At a time like this, you need a lawyer you can trust. You need a personal injury attorney who can answer your questions, guide you through the legal process, and set your feet back on solid ground. Most of all, you need a lawyer who puts your best interest first.
A History of Results in Personal Injury Claims
Since 1994, personal injury attorney Eric Paris of The Paris Firm has represented injured people in Los Angeles County, Riverside County, Orange County, San Bernardino County and the entire State of California. Our legal team is respected for achieving positive results while providing a high level of personal service to our clients.
Our lawyers represent injured people in a wide range of personal injury claims, including those involving:
- Car accidents: From cases involving soft tissue injuries like whiplash to accidents that result in catastrophic injuries and fatalities.
- Truck accidents: Cases involving semi trucks and other large commercial vehicles can be legally complicated. Our lawyers understand how to handle these complex issues.
- Motorcycle accidents: We address the unwarranted bias judges and juries may have against motorcyclists.
- Bicycle accidents: When motorists ignore the rights of cyclists, we hold them responsible.
- Premises liability: Property owners have a responsibility to maintain safe conditions on their property. We represent people injured at retail establishments, public venues, and private homes.
- Negligent security: We represent those injured in bars, night clubs, apartment complexes and other establishments because of inadequate security.
- Slip and fall: A simple fall can cause broken bones, head injuries, and other serious injuries. If the fall was due to the property owner’s negligence, we will pursue full compensation for damages.
- Dog bites: In California, dog owners are held strictly responsible for injuries caused by their pets.
- Wrongful death: A wrongful death is one that could have and should have been avoided.
- E-cigarette blow ups: Defective e-cigarettes can explode, causing blindness, disfigurement, and other serious injuries.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians have a right to cross the road safely. We represent pedestrians who were injured because their rights were violated.
- Public transportation accidents: We representing people injured on MTA buses and light rail trains and any other form of public transportation.
- Workers’ compensation: Injured at work? We can help you obtain the benefits you are entitled to receive.
- Nursing home abuse: Those who abuse or neglect elderly or disabled people must be held accountable for their actions.
- Defective drugs: Prescription drugs meant to treat illnesses sometimes cause catastrophic harm to patients.
- Defective medical devices: Hip and knee implants, pacemakers, stents, and other implantable medical devices can cause serious harm and sometimes result in wrongful death.
- Brain injuries: We represent those that have suffered injuries to their head including skull injuries and closed head injuries and concussions.
- Catastrophic injuries: We represent you or a loved one who has been severely injured. A catastrophic injury can permanently damage your ability to enjoy life. We will get you the maximum compensation that you deserve for the impact to your life or the loss of a loved one.
If you suffered an injury due to the negligence, recklessness, or carelessness of another person or entity, you have the right to obtain financial compensation for the damages you have suffered. To learn if you have an actionable personal injury claim, please call The Paris Firm at (909) 469-5127 or contact us online.