Personal Injury Lawyers in Chino Hills, CA Representing Injured People Throughout Los Angeles County, Riverside County, and San Bernardino
Choosing a personal injury attorney to represent you is one of the most important decisions you will make after suffering an injury caused by another’s negligence. As personal injury lawyers in Chino Hills, California, we have a proven track record of representing victims and obtaining a fair settlement on their behalf
At a time like this, you need a personal injury attorney who can answer your questions, guide you through the legal process, and set your feet back on solid ground. Most of all, you need a lawyer who puts your best interest first.
The attorneys of our law offices are highly qualified to handle a variety of personal injury cases, including those involving auto accident victims, dog bites, or any other type of incident related to another person’s lack of proper care and attention.
What Type of Personal Injury Claims Does the Paris Law Offices Handle?
Since 1994,personal injury attorney Eric Paris of The Paris Firm has represented injured people in Los Angeles County, Riverside County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, and the entire State of California.
Our lawyers represent injured people in a wide range of personal injury claims, including those involving:
- Car accidents: From cases involving soft tissue injuries like whiplash to accidents that result in catastrophic injuries and fatalities, an auto accident can have life-altering effects on you and your family.
- Truck accidents: Cases involving semi-trucks and other large commercial vehicles can be exceedingly complicated. Our lawyers understand how to handle these complex issues.
- Motorcycle accidents We address the unwarranted bias judges and juries may have against motorcyclists.
- Bicycle accidents: When motorists ignore the rights of cyclists, we hold them responsible. Sadly, these types of accidents involve severe neck injuries that could lead to paralysis.
- Premises liability: Property owners are responsible for maintaining safe conditions on their property. We represent people injured at retail establishments, public venues, and private homes.
- Negligent security: We represent those injured in bars, nightclubs, apartment complexes, and other establishments because of inadequate security.
- Slip and fall: A simple fall can cause broken bones, head injuries, and other serious injuries. If the fall was due to the property owner’s negligence, we will pursue full compensation for damages.
- Dog bites: In California, dog owners are held strictly responsible for injuries caused by their pets.
- Wrongful death: A wrongful death is one that could have and should have been avoided.
- E-cigarette blow-ups: Defective e-cigarettes can explode, causing blindness, disfigurement, and other serious injuries.
- Catastrophic injuries: We represent you or a loved one who has been severely injured. A catastrophic injury can permanently damage your ability to enjoy life. We will work to potentially obtain the maximum compensation you deserve for the impact on your life or the loss of a loved one.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians have a right to cross the road safely. We represent pedestrians who were injured because their rights were violated.
- Public transportation accidents: We represent people injured on MTA buses and light rail trains, and any other form of public transportation.
- Workers’ compensation: Injured at work? We can help you obtain the benefits you are entitled to receive.
- Nursing home abuse: Those who abuse or neglect elderly or disabled people must be held accountable for their actions.
- Defective drugs: Prescription drugs meant to treat illnesses sometimes cause catastrophic harm to patients.
- Defective medical devices: Hip and knee implants, pacemakers, stents, and other implantable medical devices can cause serious harm and sometimes result in wrongful death.
- Brain injuries: We represent those that have suffered injuries to their head, including skull injuries and closed head injuries, and concussions.
What Type of Results Can I Expect From Your Law Firm?
Our personal injury lawyers in Chino Hills, CA, and the surrounding Southern California areas have extensive experience in helping injury victims. We are committed to standing by our clients through the entire legal process. Our main goal is to work to recover a settlement that is in your best interests.
Repeatedly, we have witnessed an insurance company try to undervalue or even deny our client’s claims. We work to recover economic damages for you, such as compensation for lost wages, medical bills, and property damage. We are also passionate about trying to ensure that you are fully compensated for non-economic injuries such as pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and loss of companionship, if applicable.
Our legal team is respected for achieving positive results while providing a high level of personal service to our clients.
How Long Will it Take to Resolve My Personal Injury Case?
Due to the individual circumstances that surround each case, it is extremely difficult to specify a certain amount of time that an injury case may take until it is fully resolved. If an insurance company decides to settle out of court, the length of time is significantly shortened. However, if they choose to dispute the claim, it will take a long amount of time.
All cases involving a personal injury claim can involve a great number of legal details, including the initial paperwork and collection of evidence in order to proceed with a case. Subsequently, you can rest assured that our law offices have your best interests at heart. We will use all resources at our disposal to deliver an outcome that is fully favorable to you.
Why Should I Hire The Paris Law Firm to Represent Me?
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident or any other type of motor vehicle accident, you need the assistance of a law firm that understands how car, motorcycle, or truck accidents can change your life forever.
Our Chino Hills personal injury attorneys will be happy to review your case and explain your legal rights and options. Leaving your future to chance with an inexperienced and underqualified attorney is a risk too great to take when considering your future along with that of your family.
If you suffered an injury due to the negligence, recklessness, or carelessness of another person or entity, you have the right to obtain financial compensation for the damages you have suffered. To learn if you have an actionable personal injury claim, please call The Paris Law Firm at (909) 325-6185 or contact us online.