Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Chino Hills
Lawyers Representing Motorcycle Accident Victims throughout California
Have you been hurt in a motorcycle accident? If so, it’s likely you have suffered serious injuries, which are common in motorcycle accidents, including brain injury, spine injury, amputation, and more. Unfortunately, although you may not be at fault for your accident, you may have a hard time getting compensation for your injuries because courts can be hard on motorcycle riders.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
There are many potential causes of motorcycle accidents, but almost all of them are the result of a driver error on the part of either the motorcyclist or the other driver (which is a passenger car almost 90% of the time). These include:
- Failure to notice motorcycle
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield right of way
- Illegal maneuver
- Driving under the influence
Although either driver may be at fault in a motorcycle accident, it may be harder for motorcyclists to demonstrate that they are not at fault for their accident.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents often result in serious injuries. Common motorcycle accident injuries include:
- Brain injury
- Spine injury
- Amputation injury
- Internal organ damage
- Serious abrasions
Because of the severity of these injuries, motorcycle accident victims will often receive less compensation than they need to pay for medical bills and make up for lost wages.
Compensation for Motorcycle Accident Victims
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, you may be able to receive compensation for all the disastrous effect of that accident, including:
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning potential
- Past, present, and expected medical bills
- Reduced quality of life
- Pain and suffering
In addition, a wrongful death lawsuit brought on behalf of a loved one killed in a motorcycle accident may lead to additional or different compensation. The compensation that is appropriate in your case depends on the circumstances of your accident.
A motorcycle isn’t just a bike — it’s a way of life.
The Paris Firm in Chino Hills, California, understands motorcycle riders, their love for their machines, and the thrill of the open road. We also understand the severity of injuries riders suffer when they go down. Motorcycle accidents can cause painful and debilitating injuries, from road rash to fractures to injuries requiring amputation of limbs.
Compensation for All Motorcycle Accident Damages
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident caused by the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of another, you need a personal injury lawyer who will fight for you. Attorney Eric Paris and his legal team will aggressively pursue financial compensation for the full extent of your losses. We will seek damages for your pain and suffering, current and future medical expenses, lost wages and lost future earning capacity, and more.
It is important to select an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer to represent you for two reasons:
- Motorcycle accidents often result in catastrophic injuries, including brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation, burns, and multiple fractures. Our lawyers understand how to handle cases involving life-altering injuries. We will work to maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive.
- Judges and juries are often biased against motorcyclists. Attorney Eric Paris and his legal team will present facts to address this bias. We will show that today, most motorcyclists are safe, responsible drivers, not risk takers. In fact, the fastest growing demographic groups among motorcycle owners are women and baby boomers.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Inattention by other drivers is one of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents. Many motorcycle accidents are caused by:
- Distracted driving
- Cars that turn left in front of motorcyclists
- Vehicles that change lanes and run into bikers
- Cars that hit bikers from behind at stop signs or traffic lights
Not Seeing a Motorcycle Is Not an Excuse
Drivers of passenger vehicles often say they did not see the motorcycle. Often, the truth is that they were just not looking. Drivers have a responsibility to be aware of all other vehicles on the road, including motorcyclists. If they fail to do so and the rider gets hurt, our motorcycle accident attorneys will hold them responsible.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, you can trust The Paris Firm for quality legal representation and personal service. To discuss your case, please call (909) 469-5127 or contact us online.